This quince tart made of flaky sweet pastry, and tender fragrant quince is delicious.
340 gr of sweet pastry
400 gr of white almond cream
4 medium quinces
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
100 gr of quince jelly
a few fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
Preheat oven at 170° C.
1. Clean the quinces and cook in a pan of boiling water until quite soft (this will take some time). Allow cooling.
2. Roll out the pastry in one sheet, with a thickness of 1/2 cm.
3. Place in a 24 cm by 4 cm high baking tray.
4. Pour the almond cream over the pastry.
5. Clean the quinces by removing the seeds, cut in two and score 3 deep lines on the outside of each piece.
6. Arrange the quinces side by side on the cream. Sprinkle the fruit with the sugar, cinnamon and rosemary.
7. Bake for approximately 1 hour until the fruit is golden brown on top.
8. Allow the tart to cool. Remove the tart from the baking tray and glaze the surface with quince jelly. It can be stored in a cool place (not in the fridge) for 3-4 days.