Fried Chicken Fillets with Almonds in a Feta Cheese Sauce
This tangy and nutty sauce adds delicious Mediterranean flavor to the crispy chicken filets.
4 chicken breasts, cut in chunks
200 gr almonds, blanched and crushed
2 eggs, whisked
salt & pepper
100 gr feta cheese
juice of 2 oranges
100 ml olive oil
30 ml balsamic vinegar
1. Add salt and pepper to chicken chunks and then coat with flour.
2. Dip them in the eggs, which you have previously whisked and then in the crushed almond.
3. Deep-fry over medium temperature and place on paper towel to absorb the excessive oil.
4. To prepare the sauce, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, feta cheese and some salt to blender and pulse until all ingredients combine to a thick sauce.
5. Serve chicken warm, topped with sauce at room temperature.