Tagliatelle with salmon, cream cheese and salmon eggs
A dish which combines very elegant tastes. The delicious salmon, with the softness of the cream cheese and the flavors of the wine, accompany pennies or any other type of pasta we choose.
500gr fresh tagliatelle or other pasta
3 slices of fresh salmon filet cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup salmon eggs
1/2 cup white wine
a few fresh basil leaves
400 gr cream cheese
1 cup. sour cream
4-5 green pepper grains
1. We steam the salmon with a little water in a non stick pan for 3 minutes.
2. We add the wine and the basil and we continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
3. We remove the pan from the heat and we place the salmon to the platter we will serve.
4. In the same pan we mix the cream cheese and sour cream, we let them boil for a few minutes and we add the grains of pepper.
5. We drizzle the salmon with the cheese sauce.
6. In a pot of salted water we cook the pasta according to the package directions. We drain.
We serve the pasta on the platter with the salmon and scatter over the brik.