Crab with Black Bean Sauce
This Asian style seafood main dish is just as impressive in taste as it is in appearance.
1 medium onion, cut in strips
½ red pepper, cut in strips
½ green pepper, cut in strips
2 fresh onions, cut
3 teaspoons of finely chopped canned black beans
½ cup of oil
1 tsp garlic pureed
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp soy sauce
1/3 cup water
2 tsp corn flour
1. Remove the crabs’ stomach.
2. Remove the shell from the front part of the crab.
3. Throw away the gray, fibroid tissue.
4. Wash the crabs and cut them in half.
5. Break the large claws with a small hammer.
6. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Sauté the crab pieces for 3 minutes. Strain them.
7. Strain the oil and put 2 tablespoons in the saucepan.
8. Sauté the black beans, garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
9. Add the sugar and the vegetables. Fry them for 2 minutes.
10. Add the crabs.
11. Blend the soy sauce, water and corn flour and add them to the saucepan. Cook until the sauce sets.
12. Take the saucepan off the heat. Serve immediately.