Delicious and easy, this lemon beef steak dish is so satisfying!
1 tbs of oil
2 tbs of butter
1 tbs of grated lemon rind
2 tbs of lemon juice
2 tbs of fresh oregano leaves
4 beef steaks, thick
black and red peppercorns
lemon slices or wedges for garnishing
1. Put oil and butter in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the lemon rind, lemon juice and oregano and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove mixture from pan.
4. Increase temperature to hot.
5. Sprinkle steaks with pepper and cook in pan; cook each side for 3-4 minutes.
6. Arrange beef on a serving platter, sprinkle with lemon and oregano mixture.
7. Pour the pan juices all over meat before serving. Garnish with lemon.