Grilled Marinated Swordfish
This delicious and healthy grilled seafood meal is a wonderful source of omega-3 vitamins. Cool and creamy the yoghurt sauce is a perfect complement to the grilled fish.
4 pieces of fish (Swordfish or Dorado)
1/2 cup oil
juice of 1 lemon
3 sprigs dill
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 measure yogurt and cucumber sauce
salt to taste
1 cup yogurt
1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
1 tbs scallions, chopped
1 tbsn fresh dill, chopped
Preheat grill at 200° C.
1. Place the pieces of fish in a heat-resistant, glass dish.
2. In a cup, mix the oil, the lemon and the salt and pepper and pour the marinade over the fish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, turning the fish over from time to time.
4. Remove the fish from the marinade and gently wipe it with absorbent kitchen paper.
5. Grill the fish for approximately 5 minutes.
6. Turn the fish over; baste it with the marinade and grill for another 5 minutes or until cooked.
7. In a separate bowl serve the yogurt and cucumber sauce.
Yogurt & Cucumber Sauce
- Finely chop, cucumber, scallions, and fresh dill.
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Cover the sauce and keep it refrigerated.