Dorado with Celery in Egg and Lemon Sauce
The dorado is perfectly paired with celery and this wonderful light and lemony avgolemono sauce.
2-3 dorado fishes
2 kg celery
juice of 2 lemons
salt, to taste
1. Slice and boil the celery, add the fish.
2. Continue to cook until the fish is ready.
3. Make an egg and lemon sauce by beating 2 or 3 eggs with lemon juice.
4. Add a little stock to the sauce, beat together and pour into the pot, stirring lightly.
5. The stock will have reduced and with the addition of the egg and lemon, will resemble runny cream.