Millefeuille with Mascarpone and Strawberries
An adaptation of the classic millefeuille; easy to make cream, no heat needed, just whip it up! The mascarpone gives it a unique taste that cuts the rich creaminess.
300 gr mascarpone
300 ml vegetal fresh cream
100 gr caster sugar
1 dose vanilla powder
1 puff pastry sheet
500 gr strawberries
½ cup roasted crushed almonds
Preheat the oven to 160°C
1. Let the puff pastry sheet defrost completely in room temperature, pierce it with a fork over the whole of its surface so that it doesn't rise and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
2. Let it cool down until time comes for you to cut it into servings.
3. Beat the fresh cream with the caster sugar and the vanilla, add it to the mascarpone and mix carefully.
4. Cut the puff pastry sheet into equal-sized small pieces and lay 2 layers of cream between three pastry sheets.
5. Garnish with strawberries and the crushed almonds.
* You will find that the cooked puff pastry breaks as you cut it. Cut it before baking!