This sweet and extra moist cake is the perfect wqy to begin your day for breakfast.
250 g of honey
125 g of cake flour
125 g of bread flour
20 g of baking powder
125 ml of milk
50 g of sugar
grated rind of one lemon and one orange
Preheat oven at 160° C.
1. Heat the honey in a pan over very low heat.
2. Remove and add the milk, the sugar and the eggs.
3. Mix well and add the two kinds of flour whilst continuing to mix by hand.
4. Add the cinnamon, the vanilla and the grated rind of the lemon and orange. Mix well.
5. Grease and flour a cake tin and pour the mixture into it.
6. Bake for about 45-55 minutes.