Apples are an ideal supplement to our diet for vitamins and natural fibers that, as proven by many studies, are very important to our good health. It is no coincidence that we identify the picture of an apple with everything healthy and with the feeling of wellbeing. This is a fantastic recipe for apple pie that goes well with any beverage throughout the day.
For the pastry
100 gr flour for all purposes
50 gr of margarine light
1 table spoon of a aspartame
1 pinch of salt
For the filling
450 gr of apples, peeled and cut in half
2 table spoons of water
2 pinches of cinnamon
1 table spoon of apricot jam
1. Knead the flour with the margarine, salt and aspartame.
2. Leave the dough for half an hour to rest and then spread it in a small pie-tin for 4 portions.
3. Take half of the pealed apples and cut into very small pieces.
4. Place them in a small saucepan with the water and cinnamon.
5. Boil slowly until they become a pulp.
6. Pour the pulp into the pie tin.
7. Cut the rest of the apples in thin slices and cover the pulp.
8. Bake at 170°C for about 45 minutes.
9. Leave the pie to cool.
10. Dilute the apricot marmalade with a tea spoon of water and pour over the apple pie.