Lamb Stuffed with Vegetables in an Olive crust and Mint Sauce
1 1/2 kg leg of lamb deboned and flatten into a thin slice.
2 large zucchini finely sliced
2 large carrots finely sliced
500 ml chicken stock
1 glass white wine
1 tbs mustard
fresh mint chopped
4 tbs olive paste
Preheat oven at 180° C.
1. Saute lamb in a little oil.
2. Place sliced vegetables on top of lamb.
3. Roll up and secure by wrapping in aluminium foil.
4. Pour the chicken stock into a roasting pan and position the roll of lamb in the middle.
5. Cook at 180 C and then allow to cool.
6. For the sauce: Saute the onion and garlic, add the white wine, half the mustard, pan juices from the lamb and finely chopped mint.
7. Once the lamb has cooked, remove from the aluminium foil and spread first with the remaining mustard, then follow with the olive paste.
8. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. To serve, cut the lamb into slices and add the sauce.