Baked Potato Salad with Black Olives
An easy recipe for the olive lovers. Ideal for those on a vegetarian diet.
3 large potatoes in their jackets
3 large onions, whole and unpeeled
20 black olives
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
lemon or vinegar (according to taste)
Preheat oven at 180° C.
1. Wrap potatoes and onions together in aluminum foil and close tightly.
2. Bake in oven until soft for approximately 45 minutes depending on size.
3. Allow them to cool.
4. Peel potatoes and onions and cut them in cubes.
5. Serve in large open serving bowl. Season and add olives.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon (or vinegar if preferred). Serve hot.