Grouper Fillet on a Leek Sauce
The subtle but present taste of the celery, along with the sugars that caramelize in the leek, accompany the fish flavor uniquely!
4 grouper fillets
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
1 1/2 kg leeks, sliced
1 bunch parsley
1/2 bunch dill
1 celery root
1 tomato, chopped
salt & pepper
1. Scald the leeks in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain them.
2. Boil the celery root and mash it into a purée.
3. Sauté the leeks with olive oil, pour over the wine, add tomato, salt and pepper, parsley, dill, celery root purée and boil over a low heat until the sauce thickens.
4. Season the grouper fillets wih salt and pepper and sauté them in a bit of hot olive oil. Lower the temperature until they are cooked through, but not dried out.
5. Serve the grouper on the leek sauce, accompanied with rice, sprinkle with finely chopped dill and decorate with small parsley bunches.