Seafood Appetizer: Shrimp and Lime
This is an easy way to welcome guests for an evening drink. Fresh, tasty and original!
500 gr shrimps No 4
1 red pepper
2 fresh onions
100 ml olive oil
1 bunch fresh coriander or parsley
1 package small Arabic pitta bread
1. Boil the shrimp in very salted water, for 4 minutes the most.
2. Cut the shrimp into pieces of about 1 cm wide.
3. Finely chop the red pepper, fresh onions, coriander or parsley and the tomato.
4. Squeeze the lime and mix with the olive oil, add the vegetables and the shrimp and let them marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
5. Cut the Arabic pitta breads in small triangles and bake them slightly in the oven.
6. Divide the marinated shrimps with the vegetables over the pittas and serve.