Salad with Pistachio Nuts
Add taste, color and crunch to a green salads by adding pistachios. They have a subtle, delicate flavor that is wonderful in sweet as well as savory dishes or for eating out of hand.
1 bunch of rocket leaves
1 tbs of dill
½ cup of pistachio nuts, unsalted
1 tbs of sesame seeds
2 bs of olive oil
juice of one lemon
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Finely chop dill
- Roughly chop pistachio nuts
1. Wash the lettuce and tear the leaves into a salad bowl.
2. Add roughly chopped rocket and the finely chopped dill.
3. Add the pistachio nuts, and the sesame seeds.
4. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and a little salt. Pour over the salad. Toss lightly and serve.