Romaine Salad from Tirana
Here you will find a simple, unelaborate salad, no frills and no thrills. It is what it is. Great for a lunch at the office or a light dinner at home alone.
1 romaine lettuce
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
salt & pepper
- Carefully wash the romaine lettuce and chop it up into pieces.
- Finely chop the green onion
1. Boil the egg for 14 minutes starting from cold water.
2. Combine lettuce, chopped green onion and egg slices in a salad bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Right before serving, add olive oil and lemon juice to taste.