Raw Spinach Salad
This full of nutrition, flavorful and elegant spinach salad is beautiful and delicious.
250 g fresh mushrooms
1 bay leaf
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp dried basil leaves
salt & pepper
2 tbs lemon juice
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup vinegar
8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Crush garlic
- Clean and cut mushrooms in thin slices.
1. Boil in water for 3 minutes and drain well.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except for spinach in a medium bowl and add the pre-boiled mushrooms.
3. Allow to cool about 30 minutes before serving.
4. Put washed and dried spinach leaves in large salad bowl.
5. Pour the dressing over the spinach and toss lightly. Serve immediately.