300 gr penne or any other pasta you like
300 gr plum tomatoes, quartered
1 Tbs capers
2 Tbs olive paste
2 anchovies (fillets)
2 garlic cloves
4 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
5 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 glass white wine
1 tsp marjoram
1 cup Greek anthotiro, grated
- Quarter plum tomatoes
- Finely chop sundried tomatoes
- Mash anchovies with a fork
1. Sauté the onion, garlic, anchovies, capers (well-washed) and the sun-dried tomatoes in some olive oil. Douse with a cup of white wine.
2. Add to the above the plum tomatoes and marjoram and let it come to a boil.
3. Boil the penne in salted water, drain them when ready and add them to the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with anthotiro cheese and serve hot.