Fettuccine with Smoked Salmon and Vodka
This wonderful pasta dish is a fusion of rich flavors and is so creamy that it's hard to resist. Serve with fresh bread and a bottle of Italian Chianti.
500 g fettuccine
100 g smoked salmon
1 clove garlic
1 small onion
½ wine glass vodka
1 cup parmesan
2 tablespoons parsley
1 cup cream milk
1 tbs butter
- Finely chop onion and parsley
- Grate lemon peel
- Grate parmesan
1. Boil the fettuccine in water and plenty of salt.
2. Sauté the garlic with a little butter, the grated lemon peel and the finely chopped onion, add the salmon and add the vodka.
3. Pour the cream milk and the parsley and carefully stir on a low temperature.
4. Combine the mixture with the fettuccine and then sprinkle the parmesan and serve.