800 gr white flour
600 gr whole wheat flour
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs honey
Preheat oven at 180°C.
1. Prepare the leaven the night before: In a kneading bowl or mixer place the leaven you have kept, add warm water – not hot – and stir until it dissolves.
2. Add flour as much as is required so that it becomes a thick pulp.
3. Cover with cellophane and leave it all night in a warm place.
4. The next day add all the ingredients and knead with warm water until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
5. Oil a large baking pan or two smaller ones, if you like, sprinkle some sesame seeds on the bottom of the pan.
6. Shape the bread and wet the surface with your hands then sprinkle some more sesame seeds on top.
7. Cover it well and leave it to rise. The leavened bread will not double in size but it will become one and a half larger.
8. Pierce it in one or two places and put it in a warmed oven at 180°C.
9. Bake bread until goldern.