CHOC CHIP COOKIES
2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Butter or Margarine, Softened
3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Lightly Packed
2 large Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 cups Flour, Unsifted
1 ts baking soda
1/2 ts salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and light in color.
4. Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
5. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.