Griskin with tomato and mint sauce
Fresh aromas combined with the rich flavur of the pork loin!
1 portion of griskin
100 gr. haloumi cheese
30 gr. olive paste
2 medium tomatoes
1 lemon juice
1 glass of white wine
- Cut the haloumi in slices.
- Cut the first tomato into thin slices and remove the pips.
- Cut the second tomato into cube-shaped pieces.
1. Open up the griskin.
2. Spread the olive paste, sprinkle salt and pepper, add oregano and haloumi cheese.
3. Place on top of the cheese and roll the griskin using toothpicks to keep them firmly wrapped.
4. Put on a stick-free pan and leave in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 C (turning over from time to time until cooked all round).
5. When ready carve into slices and serve.
1. Sauté the tomato in a frying pan with olive oil
2. Add the chopped up mint and stir.
3. Deglaze with lemon juice and then wine. Leave it to boil a little and pour over the griskin.
4. Garnish with rice basmati, or steamed vegetables.