Eggs: Omelette with Kalamata Olive Tapenade, Tuna, Peppers & Onions
The epitomy of the Greek Omelet
2 tbsp water
1 small red bell pepper diced
1 small green bell pepper diced
½ red onion diced
4 tbsp canned tuna, drained and flaked
3-4 tbsp Olive Tapenade
3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Lightly beat the eggs and water together.
2. Sauté the peppers and onions in olive oil. Remove with a slotted spoon.
3. Pour the eggs into the skillet. Let it set over a medium-low heat.
4. Spread the pepper-onion mixture over half the omelet. Spoon tuna and tapenade on top.
5. Carefully fold the omelet in half. Cook for another minute or two covered and serve.