Penne with Cuttlefish Ink, Yogurt and Spices
The squid ink gives this flavorful creamy pasta dish an impressive black color.
500 g penne with cuttlefish ink
250 g yogurt
2 dried onions, finely chopped
4 tbs parsley, finely chopped
4 tbs dill, finely chopped
2 shots white wine
3 tbs olive oil
12 small tomatoes, cut in quarters
pepper, freshly ground
- Finely chop onions, parsley, dill
- Cut and quarter tomatoes
1. Boil in a pot for pasta the penne with cuttlefish ink for 10 minutes so that they become "al dente".
2. When they are ready, strain them and pass them under a bit of cold water, so that they won’t stick.
3. In the pot where you boiled the penne put olive oil and sauté well the two finely chopped onions.
4. When they are sautéed, douse them with the two shots of white wine and boil for two minutes.
5. Add the dill, parsley, salt, freshly ground pepper and finally the 250 g yogurt and stir well. When you add the yogurt, take care that the pot is not too hot, or else it will turn sour
6. Serve in individual dishes and add grated parmesan.