1 chicken (whole about 2-3 lbs)
2 med.sized onions
1 tbs butter
3 tbs olive oil
1 tbs flour
1 c plain yogurt
the juice of 1 lemon
2 crushed garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven at 180° C.
1. Cut the chicken into serving pieces.
2. Fry it in butter and olive oil till brown.
3. Place the chicken in a saucepan, add chopped onion, garlic, salt, pepper and enough water to cover the chicken half way.
4. Cover with the lid and simmer the chicken for about 15 minutes till it becomes tender. Put it in an oven skillet.
5. Mix flour with the lemon juice and eggs, add to yogurt and pour over the chicken.
6. Cook it in the oven for another 20 minutes at medium heat till golden.