2 chicken breasts
250 gr katiki (a kind of spread made of cheese and yogurt)
the whites of 2 eggs
2 tbs capers
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1. Slit the chicken breasts in half and dab them lightly with a mallet to make lean.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste.
3. Cream the cheese, egg whites, cappers, basil, salt and pepper, to make a creamy paste.
4. Spread the paste evenly on both chicken breasts and then roll them up in aluminum foil. Place them in boiling water for 20 min.
5. Slice the rolled chicken breasts (thick slices) and serve adding a spoonful of yellow pepper sauce in the middle, 2 spoonfuls of red pepper sauce all around the plate and finely garnish with fresh basil.