For the pastry
100 gr flour for all purposes
50 gr of margarine light
1 table spoon of a aspartame
1 pinch of salt
For the filling
450 gr of apples, peeled and cut in half
2 table spoons of water
2 pinches of cinnamon
1 table spoon of apricot jam
1. Knead the flour with the margarine, salt and aspartame.
2. Leave the dough for half an hour to rest and then spread it in a small pie-tin for 4 portions.
3. Take half of the pealed apples and cut into very small pieces.
4. Place them in a small saucepan with the water and cinnamon.
5. Boil slowly until they become a pulp.
6. Pour the pulp into the pie tin.
7. Cut the rest of the apples in thin slices and cover the pulp.
8. Bake at 170°C for about 45 minutes.
9. Leave the pie to cool.
10. Dilute the apricot marmalade with a tea spoon of water and pour over the apple pie.