1 tbs dried yeast
1/4 c. warm water
3 tbs vegetable oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
3 to 3 1/2 cups sifted flour
1 lb. lean ground meat
3 medium sized onions, chopped
1 c. pine nuts
salt, pepper and cinnamon
Preheat oven at 190° C.
1. Mix yeast with warm water, let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add over the oil, sugar, salt and flour. Mix well.
3. Knead the dough very well for 8-10 minutes. Put in a greased pan.
4. Turn dough in pan, cover with a cloth and let stand in a warm place till double in size for 45 minutes.
5. Mix the filling mixture together.
6. Cut the dough into five portions. Roll each portion into a circle 1/2 inch thick.
7. Spread the filling ingredients over the five circles. Put into a greased pan and bake for 30 minutes or till slightly brown. Serve them with yoghurt .