4 cups extra virgin olive oil
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried oregano
3 fresh mint leaves
4 fresh basil leaves
1 tbsp sea salt
1. Rinse the herbs and dry them well, on kitchen towel. Crush them with mortar and pestle or electric grinder, until they give off their aroma.
2. Place inside clean, dry bottle. Add olive oil and salt.
3. Cap the bottle tightly and keep in cool and dry place for three weeks.
4. Shake once or twice, during storage period.
5. Strain the oil and transfer to clean bottles. Discard the herbs.