2 large sweet red peppers
2 large onions
4 medium tomatoes
1 small hot pepper
3 tbs. fresh lemon juice
3 tbs olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven at 400° F.
1. Grill the peppers, tomatoes and onions in a hot oven approximately 400 degrees. Turn them once during this process. Grill them until they are soft.
2. Remove from oven and cool.
3. Remove the seeds from the peppers.
4. Dice all of the cooked vegetables into small pieces.
5. Place the vegetables on a flat serving platter.
7. Stir in gently the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and the salt and pepper.