2 large cabbage heads
6 slices bacon
1 large onion
1 can tomato soup (10 1/2 oz size)
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3/4 lb ground beef
3/4 lb ground pork
3/4 lb ground ham
2/3 cup cooked rice
1. Sauté‚ bacon and onion until bacon is done.
2. Add half the tomato soup.
3. Beat eggs and add salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, ground beef, pork and ham.
4. Add bacon mixture and rice and mix thoroughly.
5. Separate cabbage leaves and drain.
6. Place heaping tablespoon of stuffing at core end of each cabbage leaf and roll carefully, tucking in ends. Place rolls in layers in Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
7. Chop small unused leaves and place on top. Pour remaining soup and add enough water to cover rolls. Cover and simmer 2 to 2-1/2 hours.