1/2 cup olive oil
1 lb beef
1 lb chicken
1 large onion
1 large potato
1 large zucchini
1 can chickpeas
salt & pepper, to taste
3 tbsp dried mint
6 cups boiling water
1/2 cup fine egg noodles, broken
1 can tomato paste
1/2 cup peas
1. In a saucepan, brown the meats in oil.
2. Add onion, potato, zucchini, chickpeas and their liquid, salt, pepper, mint and boiling water.
3. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add the egg noodles, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the tomato paste. Simmer for 10 minutes and serve hot.