1 1/2 kg lamb leg or shoulder
1 cup butter
2 tbs rice
1 kg yogurt
1 tbsp flour
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Season meat with salt and pepper to taste. Dot with ¼ cup butter and bake, basting now and then with pan juices, about 40 minutes, or until well browned.
2. Remove baking pan from oven, stir rice into pan juices, and set aside while preparing yogurt sauce.
3. Combine yogurt with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in beaten eggs until smooth. Set aside.
4. Melt the remaining ½ cup butter and add the flour. Sauté until the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Add yogurt mixture and stir until smooth.
6. Pour yogurt sauce in baking pan, stirring it with meat pieces, and bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.