10 lamb chops
2 cups flour
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 tbs spearmint
1 tbs oregano
½ cup almonds
½ cup grated parmesan
1 tbs paprika
3 tbs horseradish
salt & pepper
1. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and sprinkle them with horseradish.
2. Beat the eggs with a little bit of oil and some salt.
3. Stir in the breadcrumbs, spearmint, oregano, almond, parmesan and paprika.
4. Coat the lamb chops with flour and dip them in the egg and breadcrumbs mixture.
5. Stir-fry the lamb chops and when ready, place them on an absorbent kitchen paper.