2 red or green peppers
20-24 chunks of swordfish, about 675-800g
75ml extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 large bunch oregano
salt & pepper to taste
1. Assemble kebabs, by alternating fish, onion and pepper on metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have been pre-soaked in water).
2. Place the assembled kebabs in a pan until you ready the sauce.
3. Beat the olive oil with the crushed garlic and oregano in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and continue the beating.
4. Baste the kabobs with the sauce using a cooking brush, making sure you have applied enough sauce on all pieces.
5. Grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals or under the broiler until desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side, basting frequently with remaining sauce.
* Serve kebabs hot along with tomato, cucumber and olive salad.
*If you do not have a grill, cook them in the oven. Careful not to over cook!