1l whole milk
50 g corn starch
8 egg yolk
200 g sugars
sugar to caramelize
1. In a saucepan bring the milk, lemon peel and cinnamon to the boil. Then remove from the heat.
2. Allow to infuse for 5-10 min. Strain it.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a bowl. Pour into the milk, mixing very well. Put back in a saucepan.
4. Reheat the mixture over low heat until thickened.
5. Pour into ramekins (it makes about 6-8)
6. Leave to cool and chill in the fridge.
7. Before serving , sprinkle over with sugar and carefully caramelize using a blow torch