Millefeuille with Mandarine and Mastic Sauce
The mandarin and mastic sauce add intense flavor and color to the classic millefeuille.
1 leaf of flaky pastry
100 g butter
100 g brown sugar
4 Tbs cream
a glass of wine
condensed mandarin juice
a shot of mastic liqueur
Preheat oven at 180° C.
1. Cut the flaky pastry into squares 10cm x 10cm.
2. Beat the mastic in a blender with half of the sugar.
3. Sprinkle the pieces of pastry with a little mastic and butter.
4, Bake in the oven at a medium temperature.
5. In the meantime, peel the fruit and cut into slices.
6. Sauté the fruit in a frying pan with butter, add the rest of the mastic, the liqueur and the cream after 5 minutes.
7. Shape the dessert into a millefeuille with three leaves of pastry, place some fruit slices in between and pour over the rest of the sauce.